With a tagline of Fitness Unlimited – To ensure Unlimited maintenance of Body
It is an Indian Brand with Global touch with Big goals and vision. If we say soul is God, We must accept that BODY is a temple. To maintain this temple well, we need fitness. Work-outs will work out to maintain health. So , SKALE want to create awareness about fitness among the public.
In India, the total retail market for fitness as a category is valued at Rs. 4,579 Cr growing at 16-18 % in 2013. It is estimated to cross Rs. 7,000 crore by the year 2017. Modern retail is estimated at 28 per cent of this total market and is expected to grow by 22-27 per cent. So, We have entered into this market with sure shot prediction of success. We are very sure that we can give wonderful service to relieve from existing pain points of the customers.
SKALE is Launching to serve best in the industry with International Standard Equipment with fantastic Ambience
Plans and Features :
• To start and operate high quality, well maintained fitness training and practice centres by understanding the market potential.
• We have created our own brand SKALE . Skale will represent the fitness brand name of our company.
• There will be fitness centres in a prime location with ample parking space.
• Every centre will be air-conditioned, spacious and accessible
• It will have all imported modern fitness equipments
• Trainers with minimum 3 year experience in fitness and body building
• We are going to fix a “Mr. India “ as a master trainer
Mr. Srinivasan is Chairman of the company an experienced banker based on Chennai. Passionate to become an entrepreneur and found potential in fitness industry.
Highly motivated and expertise in corporate communication and task oriented.
Mr.Surekaa is a famous Corporate Mentor and Brand Consultant joined hands as CEO to establish the brand with systematic operational standard of SKALE. He found this brand name. He is going to Establish, Promote and executes the Branding of SKALE.
Mrs. Annapoorani is CFO of the company Taking care of the business for the past 2 years Managing the fitness centers.
Expert in finance handling
Mr.Venkat is an Bio-Informatics Engineering Graduate based on Vellore
He is a fitness expert by passion and himself a body builder. Joined hands with Skale as COO. Can execute the project by handling trainers and customers in a polite way
• Establish own International brand SKALE in fitness segment
• Serve in International Standard with Domestic Touch
• Plan to become a major brand in India
• 20 Own Centers in south India
• 1000 Branches with Franchisee Model within a short period
• Expanding SKALE fitness centers in Dubai, Malaysia and Cambodia
• Create jobs for thousands of youngsters
• Develop New Entrepreneurs
• Increase the awareness on health and wellness
• The great “KAI GREENE” is Opening 3 Branches in Chennai now..
• Another 5 Brand owned Branches Chennai in next 6 Months
• 20 Franchisees within a year
• SKALE will become… Dream Gym of fitness freaks & Passion paradise of Bodybuilders
• Best People Best Products Best Service Best Deals Best Business
• Welcome to SKALE !
THE PAST. THE PRESENT. THE LEGEND KAI GREENE
INTERNATIONAL BODY BUILDER – Hollywood Actor – Mr.Arnold Classic
A lot has changed for Mr. Getting it done since his birth in July 12, 1975, in a rundown section of Brooklyn, New York. While Greene’s childhood wasn’t the easiest or the comfiest as he became a ward of court and into his late teens was ferried around many homes and orphanages. This however never stopped Kai from dreaming and his then inspiration, Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger were reason enough to for him to creative makeshift weights out of buckets and spare paint cans.
Twenty years later, Kai Greene shared the stage with his inspiration and won not once but twice the award of the contest that carries the name of Mr. Terminator (Arnold). Kai’s greatest achievement is the spirit he shows and carries on even through the darkest of patches. From taking up a front desk job to taking cleaning duties, Kai knew he had found a home in the gym and found a place that gave him a way to fuel his passion. His fellow gym inhabitants, Bernard Sealy was someone he idolized like a god as he had finished 14th at the 1990 Mr. Olympia. Kai used the all the inspiration to create purpose to his life and all the physical development helped him grow mentally. In its sweaty environs he was in control of the weights he lifted, of the sets he completed, and it was the gateway to forming the habit of controlling things outside the gym. He started to look at things differently. Each workout, each best lift was a victory. It was here that he first learnt the meaning of “work ethic” and how to apply it.
Within a year of finding his 5th Avenue Gym lifeline Greene was entering local contests and progressed to the national level finishing second in the heavyweight division at the 1997 NPC Team Universe Championships. A year later he was third at the same event. In 1999, he finally won the heavyweight and overall at the Team Universe, which qualified for him to compete at that year’s IFBB Amateur World Championships in Slovakia where he finished sixth. Kai clearly had the muscle insertions and detail he just needed to build size. The genetics were there, and at that time he was in every sense of the word a natural. He waited 5 years before participating and winning the 2004 NPC team Universe where he won the heavyweight and overall titles. In turn this entitled him to enter the IFBB pro status.
At nearly 40 years of age Kai Greene has established himself as a bodybuilder from a mold we’ve not seen before both in a physique sense and a personal sense. His mind as sharp as his body. His body as
muscular as a sculpture or a skillfully sketched masterpiece. His interest in art and self portraits only heighten his image and help achieve that Greek-God-like body. Put together with him hairdo and jaw dropping posing routine makes him the sport’s most avant-grade competitor. With several successful titles under his belt; 2016 saw Kai Greene ace the Arnold Classic. We can only guess what this legend has in store for us next.
Awards and accolades:
• 1994 NGA American Nationals
• 1996 WNBF Pro Natural Worlds – 1st
• 1997 NPC Team Universe Championships – 2nd
• 1998 NPC Team Universe Championships – 3rd
• 1999 World Amateur Championships – 6th
• 1999 NPC Team Universe Championships – 1st
• 2005 New York Pro – 14th
• 2006 Iron Man Pro – T20th
• 2006 Shawn Ray Colorado Pro/Am Classic – 14th
• 2007 New York Pro – 6th
• 2007 Keystone Pro Classic – 3rd
• 2007 Shawn Ray Colorado Pro/Am Classic – 1st
• 2008 New York Pro – 1st
• 2008 Arnold Classic – 3rd
• 2009 Australian Pro Grand Prix – 1st
• 2009 Arnold Classic – 1st
• 2009 Mr. Olympia – 4th
• 2010 Arnold Classic – 1st
• 2010 Australian Pro Grand Prix – 1st
• 2010 Mr. Olympia – 7th
• 2011 New York Pro – 1st
• 2011 Mr. Olympia – 3rd
• 2011 Sheru Classic – 3rd
• 2012 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
• 2012 Sheru Classic – 2nd
• 2013 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
• 2013 Arnold Classic Europe – 2nd
• 2013 EVL’s Prague Pro – 1st
• 2014 Mr. Olympia – 2nd
• 2016 Arnold Classic – 1st
• 2016 Arnold Classic Australia – 1st
• 2016 Arnold Classic Brazil – 1st